1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Complement your Taormina excursions with a dose of Italian culture when you attend this evening of opera. Talented singers will perform duets and arias from some of the most popular Italian-written operas, including La Traviata, Tosca, and La Bohème. Tickets also include a glass of Champagne, plus opportunities to admire photo-worthy views of the city from the theater's terrace.
- Enjoy an evening of Italian culture
- Tickets also include a glass of Champagne
- Evening performances are conveniently held several times per week
- Take in panoramic views overlooking the city
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
CD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointItalian Opera Taormina, Via Don Bosco, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Opera Taormina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Opera TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTaorminaOpera - SicilyTheaters - SicilyOpera - CataniaTheaters - CataniaOpera - MessinaTheaters - MessinaCategory
Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)CastelmolaTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Villa Romana del CasaleTaormina Piazza DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Villa ComunalePiazza IX AprileValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Corso Umberto ICorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)