7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover two historic Sicilian cities on this full-day small-group tour from Taormina to Syracuse and Noto. Visit the archeological sites of Syracuse such as the Greek Theater and the Ear of Dionysius before exploring the newer part of the city and its landmarks. Then head to the UNESCO-listed city of Noto which is also dubbed the “Baroque Capital” due to its beautiful aristocratic buildings like Ducezio Palace and Palazzo Nicolaci.
- Take a full-day tour of Syracuse and Noto from Taormina
- Visit key landmarks like the Ear of Dionysius and Palazzo Nicolaci
- Learn about the history and architecture of the ancient cities
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels and port in Catania, Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Letojanni and sourrounding areas
- Taormina Holidays, Lungomare Regina Margherita, 11, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- One Child free 0-1 year only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The Plan of visit can be inverted
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journeys Around Sicily
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip Noto and Siracusa Highlights - Tour Baroque from Taormina?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip Noto and Siracusa Highlights - Tour Baroque from Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip Noto and Siracusa Highlights - Tour Baroque from Taormina
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaArchaeology Tours - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHistorical Tours - MessinaFull-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Villa ComunaleValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Villa Romana del CasaleCastelmolaCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Corso Umberto IPiazza IX AprileTaormina Piazza DuomoTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)