- Tallinn guided walking tour of Old Town
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
When you exit the ship, you need to walk past the souvenir shopping area towards city center. Depending on the location of your ship, your ship may dock right next to souvenir shopping or you may need to walk about 200-300 meters to reach the souvenir shopping area.
What To Expect
Start your walking tour at Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, built in the Russian Orthodox–style of Moscow's 17th-century churches. Marvel at the mosaic-filled interior, then follow your guide through narrow, cobbled streets to St. Mary's Cathedral. You can opt to pay a nominal fee to enter the13th-century domed church, one of Estonia's oldest.
Descend to the Town Hall Square for a look at the imposing Tallinn Town Hall, a Gothic structure completed in 1404. Stroll through the cobblestone walkway of St. Catherine’s Passage, sprinkled with artist studios and a collection of medieval tombstones located next to Dominican Monastery Claustrum. Learn from your guide about the Walls of Tallinn, 16th-century fortifications that comprised Tallinn’s elaborate defense system.
The guided portion of your tour ends on Viru Street by the Viru Gates. You'll have free time in Old Town to shop or eat before the drive back to the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important–At time of booking, customers must provide the following information: Ship name and sailing date (when your cruise starts)
- Maximum of 16 participants in each group (transfer to Old Town may be shared with more people)
- Departure time based on ship's arrival information
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, and it is not suitable for those using a wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.