- 4-hour Tallinn sightseeing tour by air-conditioned vehicle and by foot
- Learn about Tallinn’s past, architecture and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Drive to the Upper Old Town to admire Parliament House, the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and panoramic views
- Stop for coffee and visit Freedom Square to view the War of Independence Victory Column
- View Kadriorg’s 19th-century wooden villas and Kadriorg Park, created on the orders of Peter the Great
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure with easy pick-up
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants 0-6 y.o. are free of charge, BUT coffee break is not included for them. If they would like to have it you can pay on the spot.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Hotel guests must provide Hotel Name for pick up
- A light amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands