- Learn how to make arancini in the place where they originated—Sicily
- Find out local cooking tips to make your arancini as authentic as possible
- No hunger pangs—eat all the arancini you prepare in the class
- Enjoy a cooking class in a relaxed setting—a chef’s home
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Syracuse: Traditional Sicilian Arancini Cooking Class.