3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Yusupov Palace in St Petersburg is the former residence of Prince Felix Yusupov and the site of Grigory Rasputin’s notorious murder. On this guided tour, explore the magnificent 18th-century palace, admire its stunning position along the Moika River, and learn all about its fascinating history, including the assassination of Rasputin.
- Entrance tickets and guided walking tour of Yusupov Palace
- See the site of the assassination of Grigory Rasputin
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your St Petersburg hotel
- Group tour with a maximum of 16 people
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the museum Yusupov Palace with exposition “murder of Rasputin”
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
embankment river Moyka, 96, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Please meet us near the main entrance to Yusupov Palace
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aventura Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story (PRIVATE TOUR)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story (PRIVATE TOUR)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story (PRIVATE TOUR)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Yusupov Palace with Rasputin Story (PRIVATE TOUR)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Gatchina PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeGrand Maket RussiaMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageThe Menshikov PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Planet Neptune OceanariumDostoevsky Museum Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Anichkov Palace