2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
St. Petersburg’s Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines is a real blast from the past. Learn about Soviet-era pop culture while having fun at this unique collection, with many machines from the 1970s, ‘80s, and ‘90s that can’t be found elsewhere. It’s a hands-on museum, and your entry ticket will include some Soviet-era coins used to operate the games. Both kids and adults will love this place: relive your childhood, or find a new favorite game.
- A family-friendly attraction in St. Petersburg
- Take a break from the city’s palaces and experience a different type of culture
- Get a greater insight into life in Soviet-era Russia
- See and play arcade games that can’t easily be found anywhere else
Saved to wishlist!
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines Admission Ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit the Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSt PetersburgAttractions & Museums - HelsinkiMuseum Tickets & Passes - HelsinkiAttractions & Museums - TallinnMuseum Tickets & Passes - TallinnAttractions & Museums - RigaMuseum Tickets & Passes - RigaCategory
Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgAlexandrinsky TheatreChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodEkzooparkThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféDostoevsky Museum Piterland AquaparkMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaThe Menshikov PalaceAdmiralty BuildingThe General Staff BuildingPlanet Neptune OceanariumGatchina PalaceSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Mariinsky TheatreNikolaevsky PalaceBronze HorsemanFabergé Museum Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)