- Pack in top St. Petersburg sites in just one day
- Tour the world-famous Hermitage Museum and its numerous artifacts
- Listen as your guide explains the history of these famed buildings
- Hotel pickup included as an added convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Saint-Petersburg
What To Expect
Admire the ornate buildings of one of Russia's most famous avenues as you head towards St. Isaac's and Senate Squares. Built in the traditional style of the city's numerous squares, Senate Square is home to the Bronze Horseman, a tribute to Paul I, dating back to 1782.
Then, embark on a guided tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress, the first structure built in St Petersburg by Peter the Great. Learn about its rich history as a military base and the burial ground of the Russian Imperial family. Then, cross the Neva River via Trinity Bridge, the third permanent drawbridge constructed in the City.
Continue on to explore the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood. Marvel at its extensive collection of ornate and awe-inspiring mosaics before visiting St. Isaac's Cathedral. The grand cathedral, a monolith of historic architecture, boasts the title of the fourth largest church in the world.
Finally, tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum with a 3-hour guided visit. Explore the grand reception halls of the Winter Palace and behold the great masterpieces of Western European art held within.
Your tour concludes at the Hermitage Museum, where you'll be free to explore at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MariaRose Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience