- Admission tickets (including on the metro) are included
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Art, culture, and history lovers will enjoy the mix of attractions
- Receive help with your Russian visa
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, dates of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- BLANKET VISA will be provided not later than 72 hours prior your ship arrival. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation).
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour.
- On Tuesdays the Catherine palace is replaced with one of the smaller palaces in Peterhof (Monplaisir, Catherine Block etc).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Sun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms