- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free port pickup and drop-off plus lunches included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a canal cruise and a metro tour included
Departure & Return
We meet our guests inside passenger port Terminal next to their cruise ship. Please look for your guide with MaxiBaltTours sign
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is VISA-FREE. We will issue and send you individual tour tickets that you have to show to Russian border control when you go through customs
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, gender, number, date of birth and citizenship (passport) is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note: visa-free tour tickets only apply to customers arriving by cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY MaxiBaltTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms