- St Petersburg private shore excursion over two days
- Check out top attractions like Cathedral on Spilled blood and the Hermitage Museum
- Visit Catherine's Palace with Amber room and Peterhof Gardens
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Your guide will be meeting you inside port terminal in the area right after you pass customs area
Your guide will be meeting you in the area right after you pass customs
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is VISA-FREE. We will issue and send you individual tour tickets that you have to show to Russian border control when you go through customs
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required for all members of the group at time of booking for all participants
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note: actual timing and sequence of sites can be changed by your guide due to museum days off, booking availability, traffic and other unexpected circumstances
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MaxiBaltTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms