- 2-day visa-free shore excursion to St. Petersburg led by an expert guide
- Visit iconic landmarks like Peterhof Palace and the Hermitage Museum
- Feast upon a selection of delicious Russian delicacies
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people
Departure & Return
We will be waiting for you as soon as you clear immigration with orange SPB-Tours signs
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory: Please provide Cruise Ship Name at time of booking
- Mandatory: The following information for EACH traveler is required to confirm your booking: (1) Full Names (as it appears on Passport), (2) Passport numbers, (3) Country of Citizenship and (4) Date of Birth. (use Special Requirement field)
- This tour is only available for ships in port for 2 days for most major cruise lines throughout the summer season, not for ships docked for 3 days.
- A minimum of 10 days are required for visa processing
- Vegetarian option and other special dietary restrictions available ONLY if requested in advance (at time of booking).
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free Tour Including Boat Ride.
- "We were obliged to take a formally organised tour as it includes the visa, which is required." See review
- "Don’t plan on any true Russian shopping, the only opportunities to shop are at tourist places added to the itinerary based on availabile time." See review
- "Small bus tours are the best because they are readily accessible and can get closer to the attraction." See review