2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pack in St. Petersburg sights into two days on this private tour of the city’s main highlights. During your 2-day city visit, see Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets). Plus you’ll also explore the Rasputin exhibit at Yusupov Palace, and go on a river and canal boat cruise.
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide for 2 days
Comfortable tourist-class vehicle for 2 days
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private rivers & canals boat tour
Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
Meals / snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Private 2-Day All Highlights Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Private 2-Day All Highlights Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Private 2-Day All Highlights Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Private 2-Day All Highlights Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg Private 2-Day All Highlights Shore Excursion
1 day 1 hour
1 day 1 hour
9 hours 30 minutes
18 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Mariinsky TheatreAnichkov PalacePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)The Menshikov PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgValaam MonasteryPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Nikolaevsky PalaceBronze HorsemanConstantine PalaceNevsky ProspektMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumMuseum of OpticsState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)