4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
Tickets to Karl Bulla Museum (the roof)
Public transportation (if needed)
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will come to your hotel (lobby area) or any other indicated address to begin the tour from there. If you stay outside the centre area, we will take the metro with you (tickets are included).
- Port of St Petersburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Pete Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Must-Sees Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Must-Sees Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Must-Sees Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Must-Sees Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg Must-Sees Private Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Constantine PalacePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)C-189 Submarine MuseumDostoevsky Museum Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodNevsky ProspektAdmiralty BuildingThe General Staff BuildingFabergé Museum Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageAlexandrinsky TheatreValaam MonasterySt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)