4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tour (optional)
Hermitage Tour (optional)
Saint Isaac's Cathedral Tour (optional)
Traditional Lunch (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- "Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg "Marine Façade" PLC
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide For You Private Tours in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg Must-See's Tour including Peter and Paul Fortress?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg Must-See's Tour including Peter and Paul Fortress?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg Must-See's Tour including Peter and Paul Fortress?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg Must-See's Tour including Peter and Paul Fortress?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg Must-See's Tour including Peter and Paul Fortress
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Nevsky ProspektGatchina PalaceGrand Maket RussiaMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryAdmiralty BuildingMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Divo Ostrov Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Military Historical Artillery MuseumCentral Naval MuseumChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodThe General Staff BuildingYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgMuseum of OpticsThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)The Menshikov Palace