8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy St Petersburg your own perfect way on a private, custom full-day walking tour with a local guide. Create your itinerary beforehand and enjoy skip-the-line, pre-booked tickets to the top sights. Or, dive into the city as the urge takes you on the day. Perhaps visit the Hermitage Museum and Peterhof, go off the beaten track or view famous sights like St Isaac’s Cathedral and Nevsky Prospekt. Whatever you choose, go deeper than any guidebook can, and enjoy your own entirely personalized perspective on the city with your dedicated guide.
- Spend a day in St Petersburg with an expert local guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and set your own sightseeing schedule in advance or on the day
- See top St Petersburg attractions such as the Peter and Paul Fortress, Kazan Cathedral and more
- Choose to explore the Hermitage or Peterhof Palace, or visit the Catherine Palace
- Stray off the tourist track, or relax and discover the city’s cultural hotspots, cuisine and shopping
- Enjoy prearranged logistics and the priority access that comes with pre-booked tickets
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional tour guide for 8 hrs
Meals / snacks
Any entrance fees & donations
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
St Petersburg, Russia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- The tour is NOT suitable for cruise ship passengers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Divo Ostrov Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Bronze HorsemanC-189 Submarine MuseumDostoevsky Museum Pushkin Museum Neva River (Reka Neva)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Constantine PalacePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Menshikov PalaceSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Gatchina PalacePiterland AquaparkRussian Museum of EthnographyThe Menshikov Palace