- 2-day St Petersburg visa-free sightseeing shore excursion, led by an expert guide
- View top St. Petersburg landmarks including the Peter and Paul Fortress, the city’s first structure
- Tour the Hermitage to see artworks by masters such as Raphael and Rembrandt
- Visit the majestic Peterhof Park and Catherine Palace, home to the glittering Amber Room
- See the multi-colored domes of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with numbers limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventura Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff