2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Guide radio and headsets for groups of seven or larger
Raincoats, if needed
Still photography permits for museums (where applicable)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with 4G high-speed internet
Additional, 3-hour extension after the tour
Your own expenses like souvenirs, beverages, snacks, etc
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from centrally locatd hotels at 9 am
- St Petersburg Port Terminal or local hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for participants with restricted mobility, and walkers or wheelchairs are not permitted
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In the rare event that a tour does not return before the embarkation time, the group members will be transported directly to the next port of call to rejoin the cruise at no additional cost
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name and arrival date
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiration and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Tour is a guaranteed departure; no minimum booking numbers are required
- This tour is only suitable for passengers staying in port for at least two days
- Please note: This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only and is not suited to land travelers who will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements
- This tour is quite intensive and a reasonable amount of walking is involved
- Three-day advanced booking is required with complete passport details, including date of birth for each member in your party. If you book closer to the time, a Russian visa is required to disembark from your ship.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tickets and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Petersburg 2 Day Mini-Group Tour + Faberge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Petersburg 2 Day Mini-Group Tour + Faberge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Petersburg 2 Day Mini-Group Tour + Faberge?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Petersburg 2 Day Mini-Group Tour + Faberge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The tour was supposed to end at 5:00 pm, but in order to see Catherine's Palace, we would have had to wait until after 7:00, so we opted to visit another palace instead, still quite lovely." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St Petersburg 2 Day Mini-Group Tour + Faberge
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - Helsinki4WD Tours - HelsinkiSporting Events - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiExtreme - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - Tallinn4WD Tours - TallinnSporting Events - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnExtreme - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - Riga4WD Tours - RigaSporting Events - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaExtreme - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageDostoevsky Museum Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Museum of OpticsThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaC-189 Submarine MuseumFabergé Museum Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)The General Staff BuildingThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféMenshikov PalaceYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Gatchina PalaceRussian Museum of EthnographyLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgNevsky ProspektGrand Maket RussiaMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Constantine Palace