2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive overview of Russia’s cultural capital on this 2-day small-group shore excursion to St. Petersburg. See famous landmarks such as the Hermitage Museum, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and much more. Enjoy a boat tour along the canals and the Neva River, 3-course Russian lunches on each day, and skip-the-line admission to popular attractions.
- Take a 2-day small-group shore excursion around St. Petersburg
- See the Hermitage Museum, Catherine's Palace, Peterhof, and more
- Take a boat tour around the city and enjoy 3-course lunches each day
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 16 or less
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch x 2
Visa-waivers for cruise ship passengers
Expert, professional and personable guide for 2 days
Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 2 days
All port fees and local Russian taxes
1 bottle of still water (0.5L) per person per day
Personal audio receivers with earphones
All photo permissions
Canal cruise (boat ride)
Gratuities: Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you in the port terminal. Our port manager/guide will meet you just few steps off the passport control zone. They will hold a bright name card 'ALLA TOURS'
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Façade"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with any mobility issues or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly request that you advise us of any special diets at least 7 days prior to your tour and we will do our best to accommodate you. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that your personal needs will be satisfied
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alla Ushakova
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 2-day Must See Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 2-day Must See Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 2-day Must See Shore Excursion
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Gatchina PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Bronze HorsemanYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumC-189 Submarine MuseumLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Anichkov PalacePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographySmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Neva River (Reka Neva)Pushkin Museum Dostoevsky Museum