2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the long lines at top St. Petersburg attractions on this 2-day tour of the city, which includes admission to the attractions, as well as all transport. Go around the city streets, and see Peter and Paul Fortress, The Hermitage, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets).
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 2 days
Comfortable tourist-class vehicle for 2 days
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Shared rivers & canals boat tour
Traditional Russian lunch (*if relevant option is selected)
Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
No child meal for children 4 - 6 y.o. is provided. The surcharge for child meal is $15 USD.
Traditional Russian lunch (*if relevant option does not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: waiting time is limited to 30 minutes after scheduled tour start time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day Essential Small Group Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day Essential Small Group Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day Essential Small Group Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day Essential Small Group Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day Essential Small Group Shore Excursion
15 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiFood Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiMarkets - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnFood Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaFood Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Piterland Aquapark Tours & TicketsNeva River (Reka Neva) Tours & TicketsAdmiralty Building Tours & TicketsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II) Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor) Tours & TicketsYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) Tours & TicketsDivo Ostrov Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsC-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & Tickets