3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
St Petersburg Hotel, Port Terminal or Specified Place
- Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shopping, Fun and Joy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shopping, Fun and Joy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shopping, Fun and Joy?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shopping, Fun and Joy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shopping, Fun and Joy
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiShopping Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnShopping Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaShopping Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsAdmiralty Building Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & TicketsAlexandrinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsThe Anna Akhmatova Museum Tours & TicketsCentral Naval Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany) Tours & TicketsSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy) Tours & TicketsWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & TicketsC-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsMilitary Historical Artillery Museum Tours & TicketsPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege Tours & TicketsGatchina Palace Tours & TicketsMuseum of Soviet Arcade Machines Tours & TicketsSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor) Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & Tickets