4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Assistance of an English-speaking local guide (German, French, Italian, Spanish upon request)
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located St Petersburg hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure Dates: Daily; except Wed, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Departure time and location: 10 am; your hotel.
- Return time and location: approximatelly 2 pm; your hotel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint-Petersburg Must-See Private City Tour with St.Isaac Cathedral?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint-Petersburg Must-See Private City Tour with St.Isaac Cathedral?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint-Petersburg Must-See Private City Tour with St.Isaac Cathedral?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint-Petersburg Must-See Private City Tour with St.Isaac Cathedral?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint-Petersburg Must-See Private City Tour with St.Isaac Cathedral
18 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeValaam MonasteryEkzooparkRussian Museum of EthnographyThe Menshikov PalaceMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)C-189 Submarine MuseumSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Piterland AquaparkSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasterySmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Military Historical Artillery MuseumBronze HorsemanState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)The Republic of Cats Museum and Café