Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know St Petersburg like a local with a full-day walking tour led by a resident guide. Learn about the city's landmark sights and hidden gems little known to tourists as you explore its streets. Stroll along Nevsky Prospect―the city's main thoroughfare―visit its squares and cathedrals and marvel at the unique architecture along the way. You'll also enjoy a ride on the metro, a system with palatial stations that are works of art within themselves, en route to Peter and Paul Fortress―the birthplace of St Petersburg.
- St Petersburg full-day walking tour
- Experience the 'Venice of the North' in the company of a local guide
- Visit some of St Petersburg's landmark sights and hidden gems
- Explore squares, tour cathedrals and admire the city's unique architectural en route
- Take a ride on the local metro, known for its palatial mosaic- and marble-filled stations
- See Peter and Paul Fortress, the birthplace of St Petersburg
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Citycome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint Petersburg City Tour in One Day
18 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgCity Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - TallinnCity Tours - RigaCategory
EkzooparkPushkin Museum The General Staff BuildingSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgAdmiralty BuildingMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Mariinsky TheatrePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Menshikov PalaceThe Menshikov PalaceValaam MonasteryDostoevsky Museum Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The Anna Akhmatova MuseumBronze HorsemanNeva River (Reka Neva)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)