3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the history of Russian ballet through this virtual dive into the dance’s historic performances, stages, and producers. This dynamic cultural experience is an ideal way for ballet lovers and history buffs to learn more about an intriguing part of Russian culture. Plus, the online experience provides at-home entertainment perfect for when you are stuck inside.
- Learn the history of Russian ballet through an online tour and master class
- Join the class from wherever you are via your phone or computer
- The class is based in St. Petersburg, Russia (Moscow Standard Time)
- Enjoy a travel-like experience without leaving the comfort of home
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/6/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Russian Ballet- Tour and a Virtual Master class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Russian Ballet- Tour and a Virtual Master class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Russian Ballet- Tour and a Virtual Master class?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Russian Ballet- Tour and a Virtual Master class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaArt Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Piterland AquaparkSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Bronze HorsemanThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféNeva River (Reka Neva)Anichkov PalaceMariinsky TheatreDivo Ostrov Menshikov PalaceNikolaevsky PalaceAdmiralty BuildingAlexandrinsky TheatreFabergé Museum Constantine PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Gatchina Palace