- Daytime or evening river cruise in St. Petersburg
- Cruise on St. Petersburg’s Neva River and canals to experience the waterside beauty of the ‘Venice of the North’
- Sail by landmarks like the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress, and St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Choose a daytime cruise, midnight drawbridge cruise, or evening jazz dinner cruise
- All cruises include hotel pickup and drop-off on foot at hotel or central location
- Choose from multiple departure times on the daytime cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental, port, train station, airport or a point of interest. There'll be an extra charge for meeting you at port, train station or airport.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- St. Petersburg Cruise Port Terminal
What To Expect
After your cruise, return ashore and enjoy a drop-off on foot either at your hotel or a central location.
Daytime Riverboat Cruise:
Choose from the regular departure times, and after your hotel transfer, settle aboard and take in the views along the ‘Golden Ring;’ the classic river and canal route around St. Petersburg.
Sail on the River Neva for stunning views of the Peter and Paul Fortress and Spit of Vasilyevsky Island, and drift along the River Moika and canals by St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Mariinsky Theatre, Moika River Embankment, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the General Staff Building, and more.
Drawbridges Night Cruise:
Enjoy a midnight cruise around St. Petersburg’s waterways just as many of its floodlit drawbridges are raised. See all seven major bridges, watching as some, like the Palace Bridge and Troitsky Bridge, raise their wings to let riverboats pass. Absorb the vibrant atmosphere as boats and riverside crowds gather for the spectacle, and cruise along canals and the Neva River to admire St. Petersburg’s illuminated palaces and monuments.
Evening Jazz Cruise:
Take a walking tour around the historic heart of St. Petersburg as a prelude to your cruise along the beautiful Neva River, accompanied by dinner and live jazz music. Step aboard a paddle-steamer-style riverboat, and admire lit-up landmarks including the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress, and Vasilyevsky Island, from the sightseeing deck and panoramic windows. As you cruise, savor a delicious gourmet dinner in the elegant dining room.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates only if the weather conditions permit, please dress appropriately
- BOATS ONLY OPERATE FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.