7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two former residences of Russia's imperial family in one day on this private tour from St. Petersburg. You'll travel by hydrofoil boat to reach the Lower Park of Peterhof, known for its many fountains, and then continue to Catherine Palace and Park, located in Tsarskoye Selo, part of the town of Pushkin. Learn about the history of Russian tsars as you admire the extravagant architecture of these royal estates.
- Receive skip-the-line entrance to Catherine Palace, home to the Amber Room
- Enjoy provided transportation for an easy way to visit these imperial sites outside of St. Petersburg
- Travel by boat between the city and Peterhof
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
One-way hydroforil ride (if weather permits)
Professional & friendly guide
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The hydrofoil ride may be canceled in case of bad weather conditions, you will use by car/minivan instead.
- The hydrofoil ride and the fountains of Peterhof are functioning from middle April to middle October. In the winter season you will use a car/minivan instead of hydrofoil and an inside visit of the Peterhof Palace will be included.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "So if you can afford to do a private tour, I highly recommend it because all that time saved is the time in the lines and waiting for fellow tourists." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaCategory
C-189 Submarine MuseumMuseum of OpticsGrand Maket RussiaPiterland AquaparkChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodValaam MonasteryState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeEkzooparkPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Dostoevsky Museum Gatchina PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Russian Museum of EthnographyPushkin Museum Alexandrinsky TheatreCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféAdmiralty BuildingStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Planet Neptune Oceanarium