- Private tour of the Hermitage Museum
- Enjoy a guided visit to one of the largest museums on the planet
- See incredible works by da Vinci, Monet, van Gogh and Michelangelo
- Marvel at the grand halls and ornate rooms decorated with marble, malachite and gilded mirrors
- Learn the story of how this massive collection of artworks survived World War II
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- You may stay inside the museum after this tour is over. You can't leave the museum and come back using the same tickets.
- Please note the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- This is a private tour and will be catered only to your group.
- Transfer to the museum which will be done by taxi is included and can be organized only if your hotel is located in the city center of St Petersburg (2-5 km away from the museum). For the guests who are not staying in a hotel or staying in a hotel which is more than 5 km from the city center, the meeting place must be negotiated with a Supplier.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour includes a wait in line before visiting the palace (museum) and an itinerary on foot
- 2 starting times available: 10:30am, 2pm
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms