3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Peruse a vast treasury of Russian fine art with on a private tour of St Petersburg's Russian State Museum, established by Tsar Nicholas II in 1895 to honor his father, Alexander III. Enjoy complimentary hotel pick-up before being whisked away to Mikhailovsky Palace, the former Imperial mansion that houses this superb collection. See and learn about works by such Russian masters as Levitan, Borovikovsky, Bruni and Petrov-Vodkin and trace the history of Russian art from the High Middle Ages to the 20th-century.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide service
Transfer to the museum by car (taxi)
Entrance tickets to the museums
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Several stops for seating are planned on this tour.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes.
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near or inside Russia Museum when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of State Russian Museum in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of State Russian Museum in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of State Russian Museum in St Petersburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of State Russian Museum in St Petersburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaArt Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Planet Neptune OceanariumYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgAdmiralty BuildingMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Menshikov PalacePavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Nikolaevsky PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeGrand Maket RussiaAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryPiterland AquaparkMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)