20 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Group shore excursions can sometimes feel rigid and impersonal. This private guided tour of St. Petersburg offers the flexibility to customize according to your interests and spends two days exploring so that you get a comprehensive view of the city and its surroundings. Visit such landmarks as the Hermitage and Catherine Palace, and enjoy a scenic canal cruise.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Skip the crowded group tours
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your own interests
- Includes a canal cruise and all admission fees
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port of St. Petersburg
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a professional guide for two days
Driver’s services for two days (comfortable (Mercedes) minivan with A/C)
Photo and video permissions at the museums (except for Yusupov Palace, camera pass is 5$ pp, video pass is 12$ pp)
All port fees
All local taxes
Bottled water for each day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please, make sure to print it out before you set off. (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not recommended for guests with back problems
- No special dress code
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied by a guide at all times
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note the boat ride is not private
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Two Day Comprehensive St. Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Two Day Comprehensive St. Petersburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: Two Day Comprehensive St. Petersburg
1 day 1 hour
9 hours 30 minutes
18 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféEkzooparkRussian Museum of EthnographyThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryConstantine PalaceMuseum of OpticsPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)C-189 Submarine MuseumPlanet Neptune OceanariumBronze HorsemanPiterland AquaparkChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Central Naval MuseumAdmiralty BuildingSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Military Historical Artillery MuseumCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Anichkov Palace