18 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Cruise ship <=> train station transfers in a private A/C vehicle
Rail ticket St Petersburg – Moscow – St Petersburg
All admissions as per program (St Basil’s Cathedral, subway)
Transportation in Moscow for city tour
1 Bottle of water pp per day
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 7+ people)
Welcome gift for adults
Activity kit for kids
Port fees & taxes
Smiles and positive experience
Admissions to Lenin’s mausoleum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your St Petersburg guide and driver by the ship. Then transfer to Leningradsky train station of Moscow on the Sapsan fast train, where the Moscow guide and driver will be waiting.
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningradskaya oblast', Russia, 199106
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 3-day cruisers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 3-day cruisers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 3-day cruisers)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 3-day cruisers)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: Moscow Highlights on Thursday (for 3-day cruisers)
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasterySt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Planet Neptune OceanariumSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Valaam MonasteryThe Menshikov PalacePushkin Museum Admiralty BuildingPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaNevsky ProspektDivo Ostrov Menshikov PalaceYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines