3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Pack in St. Petersburg sights into three days on this private tour of the city’s main highlights. During your 3-day city visit, see Catherine Palace and Park, Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Bronze Horseman, and Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets). Plus you’ll also explore the Rasputin exhibit at Yusupov Palace, and go on a river and canal boat cruise.
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French languages are available)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private canal boat tour
Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
A bottle of water daily
All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKO Tours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
- Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details.
- Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
- The tour is suitable for hotel guests in the low season period (October - April). The low season rate EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride, river and canal boat tour. Hotel guests MUST provide the hotel's name and address to the supplier
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Private 3-Day Highlights Tour
18 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
C-189 Submarine Museum Tours & TicketsDivo Ostrov Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours & TicketsPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets) Tours & TicketsWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & TicketsValaam Monastery Tours & TicketsNeva River (Reka Neva) Tours & TicketsMilitary Historical Artillery Museum Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & TicketsRussian Museum of Ethnography Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsConstantine Palace Tours & TicketsPlanet Neptune Oceanarium Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) Tours & TicketsBronze Horseman Tours & TicketsSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy) Tours & TicketsNikolaevsky Palace Tours & Tickets