- Customize your itinerary on this guided tour of St Petersburg's imperial residences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you want to start this tour at a preferred time, please mention this while making your reservation. It is not guaranteed that such request may be realized.
- Please note: the fountains in Peterhof are not working from October until the beginning of May
- The sequence of visiting of sights may change
- The itinerary described is sample only. The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Catherine Palace also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Usual duration of each visit: Catherine Palace and Park- 1.5-2 hour, Peterhof Palace and Park - 2-hours
- Lunch time is not planned on this tour but usually it is possible to have 20-minutes to grab something on-the-go
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair person may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside the bus.
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour may include a wait in "skip-the-line" line before visiting the palaces because all tour agencies use the same type of skip-the-line tickets (vouchers) and this creates lines.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this type of tour for a small group." See review