- Private, 6-hour Hermitage Tour with Faberge Halls in St. Petersburg
- Customize your own itinerary to fit your preferences
- Visit the Hermitage, and explore the exhibits
- Gain special access to see the Faberge Halls
- See works created by da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, and El Greco
- Enjoy a traditional Russian lunch, alongside a soda and a shot of Russian vodka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your St Petersburg hotel/hostel
After booking, please contact the local tour operator to specify your hotel name. You can change the hotel for pick-up until no later than 3 days before departure
Dates: Daily except Mondays
Return point: Your hotel/hostel
What To Expect
Because this is a private tour, you can let your guide know the things your most interested in seeing during your time at the museum. Your tour also includes access to the newly opened Faberge Halls, where you can catch sight of the more-than-100-year-old Rothschild egg.
The museum is home to more than three million items — some even dating back to 3,000 B.C. It also has one of the largest collections of painting in the world. You can see artwork created by da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, and El Greco.
This tour includes a 3-course Russian meal, alongside a shot of Russian vodka. It usually is a lunch, but the time can be adjusted if you work with your private guide.
After your tour, ride back to your hotel, and arrive at about 4:30p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US $100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US $100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms