- Private 8-hour customizable tour of St. Petersburg
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip
- Visit sights such as the Church on the Spilled Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress
- Explore the Hermitage, Catherine Palace, Peterhof, or other imperial palaces
- Logistics and admission tickets pre-arranged to save time on the day
- Get insider tips and undivided attention from a private guide
- Admission fees, meals, and activities at your own expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
What To Expect
Selecting what you want to see in advance will allow your guide to plan logistics and pre-book tickets so you won’t need to join lines for tickets on the day. If you have no particular sightseeing plans, your guide will craft an itinerary for you. Your guide will also recommend restaurants for lunch (own expense) should you wish. Admission fees, meals, and activities during your tour are at your expense.
Discuss your itinerary with your guide, and then hop inside your private, air-conditioned sedan or minivan (depending on group size) and begin your tour.
Depending on your interests, perhaps start with St. Petersburg’s highlights. Admire the onion-shaped domes of the Church on the Spilled Blood, and see St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the gold-domed Orthodox basilica. Then, maybe continue to the 18th-century Peter and Paul Fortress, the burial place of the Romanov tsars, or visit the Yusupov Palace, where Rasputin was murdered in 1916. If you wish, add in a boat trip around St. Petersburg’s canals, admiring its architecture from the water.
Alternatively, devote your time to the Hermitage Museum, one of the world’s premier museums. Skip the lines with your pre-booked ticket and view some of its three million treasures, including artworks by Michelangelo, Raphael, and Monet.
Or, choose to visit the imperial palaces in and around the city. Perhaps explore the Catherine Palace, with its beautiful Amber Room, before seeing the nearby Pavlovsk Palace. Or, explore the stunning Peterhof Palace, designed by Peter the Great, and famous for its glorious fountains.
After approximately eight hours, your tour will finish with a drop-off at the St. Petersburg location of your choosing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the sightseeing preferences, so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must choose option with any Tour language | Port Pick up
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this type of tour for a small group." See review