2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citzenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg Off The Beaten Track?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg Off The Beaten Track?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 2-Day Shore Excursion in St Petersburg Off The Beaten Track
1 day 1 hour
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The Anna Akhmatova MuseumCentral Naval MuseumPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Bronze HorsemanRussian Museum of EthnographyC-189 Submarine MuseumNeva River (Reka Neva)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)The Menshikov PalaceConstantine PalaceMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Pushkin Museum Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Grand Maket Russia