5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide service in your chosen language for 5 hours
Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 5 hours
Skip the line admission tickets - Pavlovsk palace and park
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
30 minutes Russian troika horse riding
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the agreed place and after the tour you will be taken to your hotel back or to another place in St. Petersburg boundaries you prefer.
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Passenger Terminal, St. Petersburg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeAbo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pavlovsk with Russian Troika horse riding – winter tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pavlovsk with Russian Troika horse riding – winter tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pavlovsk with Russian Troika horse riding – winter tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pavlovsk with Russian Troika horse riding – winter tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiNature and Wildlife - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnNature and Wildlife - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaNature and Wildlife - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Military Historical Artillery MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyAnichkov PalaceSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Museum of OpticsMariinsky TheatreState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Dostoevsky Museum The Anna Akhmatova MuseumValaam MonasteryPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodPlanet Neptune OceanariumWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageNevsky ProspektThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)