8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Russian visa service
All Fees and Taxes
Personal travel insurance
Excursions not mentioned in the itinerary.
Transfer to the Nikolaevsky Palace - Folkshow performance, 20 eur per person both ways
Transfer to the Ballet theatre, 20 eur per person both ways
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up transfer from any airport, railway station, accommodation in St Petersburg. Our driver will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/26/2021 - 12/26/2021
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note some walking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Russia Travel Company
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day New Year's Tour to Moscow from St. Petersburg?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day New Year's Tour to Moscow from St. Petersburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day New Year's Tour to Moscow from St. Petersburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursNew Years Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgRail Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiNew Years - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiRail Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnNew Years - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnRail Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaNew Years - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Piterland AquaparkMenshikov PalaceNikolaevsky PalaceCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaBronze HorsemanStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)C-189 Submarine MuseumState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Fabergé Museum Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)The General Staff BuildingSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Constantine PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)