2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the cultural capital of Russia on this 2-day tour of St. Petersburg. See all the city’s main highlights such as the Hermitage Museum, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, the Peter and Paul Fortress, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof and much more. Enjoy the sights of the city during the canal and river cruise and explore St. Petersburg on your own during free time.
- Explore the cultural capital of Russia on this 2-day cultural tour
- See the Hermitage Museum, Peterhof, Catherine’s Palace and more
- Take a river and canal cruise and have free time to explore on your own
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All fees and Taxes as per program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
St Petersburg Hotel or Port Terminal
- Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible; passenger must provide their own assistance if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ludmila Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing the Best of the City and Russian Culture?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing the Best of the City and Russian Culture?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing the Best of the City and Russian Culture?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing the Best of the City and Russian Culture?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Easy hotel pick up and drop off in a clean car." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing the Best of the City and Russian Culture
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageRussian Museum of EthnographyMenshikov PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Constantine PalaceMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodDivo Ostrov C-189 Submarine MuseumSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)The Menshikov PalaceNikolaevsky PalaceBronze HorsemanSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Anichkov PalacePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)