3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend three days ashore exploring St. Petersburg’s wonders, and don’t worry about the planning—this private, visa-free tour makes getting around the city simple. Meet your guide upon disembarking on the first morning, and set off on an introductory outing. Over the course of your stay, you’ll visit the Hermitage Museum, the Catherine and Peterhof Palaces, the Faberge Museum, St Isaac’s Cathedral, and much more. Round-trip transit, admission to the sites, three-course meals, and guided tours are all included.
- A private shore excursion is a stress-free way to tour St. Petersburg
- This seamless, visa-free tour lets you leave the planning to someone else
- See the Hermitage, the Faberge Museum, Peterhof Palace, and much more
- Private transit, guided tours, lunches, and entry to the sites included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port formalities, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise arrival will not be treated.
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Intense 3-Day Private Shore Excursion - All of St Petersburg Visa-Free?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Intense 3-Day Private Shore Excursion - All of St Petersburg Visa-Free?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Intense 3-Day Private Shore Excursion - All of St Petersburg Visa-Free
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)The General Staff BuildingGatchina PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegePavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Yusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Central Naval MuseumMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféPlanet Neptune OceanariumDivo Ostrov Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Constantine PalaceEkzooparkBronze HorsemanSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodPushkin Museum The Menshikov Palace