- Hotel or port transfers are provided
- A great activity for a date night
- Arts and culture lovers will enjoy this performance
- Cruise ship passengers will receive assistance from a company rep
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is available from any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide your hotel name/address at the booking. Cruise ship passengers should probide the name of the cruise ship.
The tour leader will be waiting for you in the hotellobby/port terminal with a sign City Break Tours.
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 5 y.o.
- The starting time of the ballet is 20:00
- The ballet duration is 2 hours 15 min
- The seats are not reserved, you are free to choose where to sit
- Cocktail dresscode is recommended
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Hermitage Theatre can be changed to Alexansdrinsky theatre in accordance with the performance availability.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms