- Hermitage Faberge Halls and Gold Room tour, with all-day admission
- Skip the line at the Hermitage, and go through the exhibits
- Gain special access to see the Faberge Halls and the Gold Room
- Admire a collection of gold, silver, and royal jewels that belonged to Russian tsars
- Catch sight of jewelry from India, Iran, and China
- Spend the whole day after your tour exploring the museum at your own leisure
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Main entrance of the Hermitage Museum Address: Palace Square 2, St. Petersburg 190000, Russia Directions: The tour departs from the main entrance to the Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace). It is located at Palace Square, the gates with the golden Two-Headed Eagle (Russian Coat of Arms). Your guide will be holding a sign with a big letter "V". Dates: Daily except Mondays Return point: The Hermitage museum (Winter Palace)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your art historian curator guide, you’ll visit the Gold Room where you can see a collection of gold, silver, and royal jewels that belonged to Russian tsars, as well as jewelry from India, Iran, and China.
Once your guided exploration of the gold room concludes, explore the rest of the museum at your own pace. The museum is home to more than three million items — some even dating back to 3,000 B.C. It also has one of the largest collections of painting in the world. You can see artwork created by da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, and El Greco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travellers, not per person). Minimum 2 travellers required. Details needed for a blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hermitage Museum Gold Room Private Tour with a Curator and Faberge Halls.