2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Booking Fee includes itinerary planning and connect you to OTA/ITO Outgoing/Incoming Tour Operators
Gratuities/Tips for tour guides/travel companion/assistant/drivers & services
All travel costs flights, land transportation, airport/hotel pick-up drop-off
Hotel accommodations and all meals
OTA/ITO agent will bill you for tour package or hotel bookings/travel companion/assistant/guides
This booking fee does not include tour attractions booking service or attractions tickets
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Starting Point, Meet & Look for guide with sign “Lead traveler’s name or Faith Travel Network”
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meet at starting point or pickup can be specially arranged
- Senior friendly, wheelchair handicap friendly tours with travel companion/assistant available
- Require at least 4 weeks advance booking, 2+ day tours minimum. Booking fee non-refundable but no non-refundable deposit or prepayment on land package cost. We can assist when you book air-tickets, land transport, attractions tickets
- Travel medical insurance is required and we provide it at lowest cost
- If you have a bigger group or need more other cities tours, please book again
- Faith Travel Network supports WATCHMEN Missions Global Foundation of Canada, charities for the needy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Book pilgrimage here and after booking, view itineraries/inquire/stay connected with live agent at WATCHMEN Missions google website “WATCHMEN Missions Pilgrimages City Walks Excursions”
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faith Travel Network
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World Tours Excursions Professional Guides-Travel Companion-Assistant-Travelnaut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during World Tours Excursions Professional Guides-Travel Companion-Assistant-Travelnaut?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRail Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiRail Tours - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnRail Tours - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaCategory
EkzooparkPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)Gatchina PalaceYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Bronze HorsemanThe Menshikov PalaceWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageMariinsky TheatreMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)The General Staff BuildingAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryRussian Museum of EthnographyDostoevsky Museum Menshikov PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeDivo Ostrov Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)