6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When you’re in port in St Petersburg, immerse yourself in a world of Russian ballet with this private 6-hour theater and evening ballet performance shore excursion. With a private guide, enjoy a panoramic tour of St Petersburg’s famous theaters. Learn how the city saw the premieres of ballets such as ‘Swan Lake,’ and see the Hermitage Ballet, Mariinsky, Mikhailovsky and Alexandrinsky theaters as you discover their history. Afterward, be swept away by an evening performance of a great, classical ballet such as ‘Sleeping Beauty’ at any of the four theaters.
- 6-hour private St Petersburg theater and evening ballet performance shore excursion, with air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of St Petersburg’s iconic theaters and learn about their history
- Admire the 19th-century Hermitage Ballet, world-famous Mariinsky, and the Mikhailovsky and Alexandrinsky theaters
- Hear about Russian classical ballet and works such as ‘Sleeping Beauty’ and ‘Swan Lake'
- Attend a glittering classical ballet at the Hermitage, Mariinsky, Mikhailovsky or Alexandrinsky
- Sip a complimentary glass of Champagne during the interval
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your cruise ship
Directions: The guide will meet you at your ship embarkation terminal, with special sign with your name.
Dates: Daily except Mondays
Return point: The driver will drive you back right to your ship
- Saint Petersburg cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: smart/casual. No t-shirts
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Private Theater Tour and Russian Classical Ballet Evening Performance?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Private Theater Tour and Russian Classical Ballet Evening Performance?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Private Theater Tour and Russian Classical Ballet Evening Performance?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Private Theater Tour and Russian Classical Ballet Evening Performance?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Private Theater Tour and Russian Classical Ballet Evening Performance
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFamily-friendly Shows Ports of Call ToursTheatersCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiFamily-friendly Shows - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiTheaters - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnFamily-friendly Shows - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnTheaters - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaFamily-friendly Shows - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaTheaters - RigaCategory
Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageGrand Maket RussiaThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Museum of OpticsYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Bronze HorsemanSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Dostoevsky Museum Constantine PalacePlanet Neptune OceanariumEkzooparkValaam MonasteryAnichkov PalaceMenshikov PalaceRussian Museum of EthnographyChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodNevsky ProspektState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege