- Get a comprehensive overview in just five hours
- Travel by comfortable all-inclusive transportation
- Listen to your guide through provided headsets
- Take unobstructed photos of the city from a boat
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Mandatory: Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all cruise ship passengers
- Cruise passenger visas (=visa waivers, tour tickets) require 5 days to process. Bookings are accepted and confirmed no later than 5 days prior to your cruise ship's arrival to St. Petersburg
- Cruise passenger visas (tour tickets) will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Make sure you receive them and print them out. For your visa-free disembarkation in St. Petersburg you need: your valid passports and tour tickets printed out.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Travel SPb Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.