3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Appreciate two of St. Petersburg’s must-see sights--the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the Russian Museum--even more on a walking tour with a specialist art guide. This tour is ideal for travelers interested in Russian art, culture, and history. As this is a small-group tour limited to six people, you’ll never have trouble listening to the guide, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
- Tour ends at the Russian Museum, which you can explore further if you wish
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Museum entrance fees are included
- Hotel transfers are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the Russian Museum Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the Russian Museum Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and the Russian Museum Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Gatchina PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageConstantine PalaceSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Fabergé Museum State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Museum of OpticsPlanet Neptune OceanariumRussian Museum of EthnographyPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Valaam MonasteryNeva River (Reka Neva)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)