3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore St Petersburg on foot on a 3-hour private tour, and view the city’s historical highpoints. Stroll with your knowledgeable guide around the sites, hear intriguing anecdotes about the city beloved by greats such as Pushkin and Dostoyevsky; and stop at sights including the Cathedral of the Savior of Spilled Blood and more. Learn about St Petersburg’s founding by Peter the Great and time as Russia’s capital; stroll along the Nevsky Prospekt; and gaze in awe at magnificent Palace Square, the heart of the city and home to the Winter Palace.
- 3-hour private walking tour of St Petersburg
- Learn about St Petersburg’s history and sights from an expert guide
- Walk along Nevsky Prospekt and see the Winter Palace in the vast Palace Square
- See top St Petersburg attractions such as the Kazan Cathedral and Cathedral of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Hear fascinating tales about the city and its one-time role as Russia’s capital
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
pl. Ostrovskogo, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- During the summer is forbidden to wear shorts and undershirt ( in case of visiting churches)
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking it is advised to wear comfortable shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Citycome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Best of Saint Petersburg Guided Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Military Historical Artillery MuseumThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumPlanet Neptune OceanariumSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)The Menshikov PalaceNeva River (Reka Neva)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Grand Maket RussiaPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesPushkin Museum Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Smolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)C-189 Submarine MuseumMenshikov PalaceCentral Naval MuseumLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgDostoevsky Museum