3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This 3-day tour of St. Petersburg includes transport, lunches, and all entrance fees for places shown on the below itinerary, so you can relax and enjoy your time exploring what the city has to offer. Go to the famous Hermitage and the Faberge Museum to learn about Russia’s history. Along the three days, see Yusupov Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets), the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and Catherine Palace and Park.
- Take a comprehensive, 3-day tour of St. Petersburg
- Avoid crowded tours and travel with a small group and guide
- See the Amber Room at Catherine Palace and priceless art at the Faberge Museum
- Transfers, lunches, photography passes, and headsets included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
One museum photo pass per person (except for Yusupov Palace)
One bottle of water per day
Audio headsets for groups of +6 guests
Professional and personable local English-speaking guide
Gratuities to the guide and driver
Lunches for non-paying children
Photo pass for Yusupov Palace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you as soon as you clear immigration with our orange SPB-Tours sign.
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be sure to provide the NAME OF YOUR SHIP in your booking request.
- This tour is visa-free for cruise ship passengers. In order to issue your temporary visas, we require the following passport information from every guest. Please be extra sure that all information is 100% accurate:
- - Full names of ALL PARTICIPANTS exactly as they are listed on your passports
- - Dates of birth for ALL PARTICIPANTS mandatory
- - Country of citizenship for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- - Passport numbers for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- You must have a valid passport and our printed visa-waivers called "Tour Tickets" to clear customs.
- Confirmation is subject to availability. You can expect a response from us within 48 hours.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions if informed at least 10 days in advance.
- Infant meals are not included in the price. The restaurant will have a children's menu from which their meal can be ordered for and paid for on the spot directly to the restaurant.
- The Fabergé part of the tour is not available for groups with children under 6 y.o. as they are not allowed in the Fabergé Museum. Parents with children under this age must stay outside of the Museum for this part.
- You will not miss any sights due to closing days! We always rearrange the itinerary accordingly to the ship's itineraries so that all venues can be visited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone who will be in St. Petersburg for 3 days and wants an excellent overview of the amazing highlights." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg 3-Day All-Inclusive Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Planet Neptune OceanariumAnichkov PalaceLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgC-189 Submarine MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Divo Ostrov Constantine PalaceThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféNeva River (Reka Neva)Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Alexandrinsky TheatreSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Dostoevsky Museum Admiralty BuildingBronze HorsemanNikolaevsky PalaceState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege