18 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While your cruise ship is docked, see the highlights of St. Petersburg with ease on this 2-day excursion. Accompanied by a guide, travel in an air-conditioned minivan. Visit Catherine Palace and the Amber Room, stroll through the gardens at Peterhof, and visit the Hermitage before the opening hours to skip the crowds. Take a boat ride along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg.
- Learn about St. Petersburg from your guide
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan
- Beat the crowds at the Hermitage Museum
- Gain insight into Russia's history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a professional guide for two days
Driver’s services for two days (comfortable (Mercedes) mini van with A/C)
Photo and video permissions (except Yusupov Palace)
All port fees
All local taxes
Bottled water for each day
Shared boat ride
Photo and video permit at Yusupov Palace (camera pass is $3 per person, video pass is $6 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Marine Facade
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports, incl your middle names. 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour
- Not recommended for guests with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Hermitage reserves the right to adjust the entrance time slot
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg
18 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Grand Maket Russia Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor) Tours & TicketsThe Anna Akhmatova Museum Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Optics Tours & TicketsNevsky Prospekt Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege Tours & TicketsThe State Museum of the Political History of Russia Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey) Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsAlexandrinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor) Tours & TicketsSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad) Tours & TicketsGatchina Palace Tours & TicketsCentral Naval Museum Tours & TicketsRussian Museum of Ethnography Tours & TicketsDostoevsky Museum Tours & Tickets