- Discover St. Petersburg over the course of two days on a shore excursion
- Avoid visa hassles with a visa-free waiver on this organized tour
- Visit the Hermitage, Catherine Palace, Peterhof and more
- Small-group tour includes entrance fees and lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you in the port terminal. Our port manager/guide will meet you just few steps off the passport control zone. They will hold a bright name card 'ALLA TOURS'.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Façade"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment"
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with any mobility issues or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly request that you advise us of any special diets at least 7 days prior to your tour and we will do our best to accommodate you. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that your personal needs will be satisfied
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alla Ushakova
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Visa Free St. Petersburg 2-day Grand Shore Excursion.