- Central pickup and drop-off make for simple logistics
- See the highlights of UNESCO-listed Trogir and Split
- Travel in comfort via an air-conditioned coach
- Learn about both destinations’ millennia of history from your guide
Departure & Return
The guide will wait for You at the ship’s terminal after passport control.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note EXACT pick up times will be sent to You several days prior to Your tour. Check Your messages as we can only contact You through Viator.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croatian Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Diocletian's palace is most impressive, and the lavender gelato in Trogir is a must!" See review
- "I have no reservations in recommending her on this 1/2 day excursion." See review
- "At the end of the tour, it would have been helpful for directions to transportation back to ship because it was quite a distance away and not the leisurely 10 minute walk we were told." See review